Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The things tat i did only insane will go 4 it!

Tell u guys something la.......today i acomplish sumtg tat only insane ppl will do it ..............

u wanna knw wat is it???

here it goes..............

I walk frm tmn muda to dewan dato ahmad razali man...........and tat was is ampang!!!.....

so damm far wei.......almost 10 to 12 km like tat........

drive car go there also takes about 10 minutes...........20 minutes.....like tat ....*if gt jam la*......

when i reach there....u knw wat cums in to my mind at the 1st place??

"finally i reach here....i can save 8 bucks 4 the cab's fees man!!!....so satisfied"

when i reach there.........bruises was all over my body.......*nt phisycal can.....its pyscologically....*

aha......and i still manage to play about 2 and a half hours of badminton..........awesome babe!!!

haha.......hoping tat my tummy will be shrunk abit but it turns out still in the same shape.....=_="..............

*tis was my tummy two years ago....i think it has grown a lil bit big in recent years due to food and video games.................haha...*

yer....how gud if my tummy can shrunk smaller abit.........but no matter how many times a week i play badminton.....and how restrict myself frm eating more food.....THE TUMMY WILL NOT SHRUNK!!!!....

haiz....i guess it was the gene problem la.........haha..............


No comments: